Join GFI Academy on the trip of a lifetime! Train, travel and immerse yourself in Spanish Culture.
- Professional match experience
- Numerous friendly matches vs Spanish clubs/academies
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium tour
- Civitas Metropolitan Stadium tour
- Training session experience to understand Spanish methodology
- Museo del Prado
- Alumedena Cathedral
- Royal Palace
- Retiro Park
- Puerta de Alcala
- Shopping at Gran via
Your Trip Includes
- Round trip flights from Houston to Madrid.
- Private bus transportation.
- Hotel with full board (Double Occupancy)
- Two Meals/day
- Team training at first class sports facilities
- Friendly matches with Spanish clubs.
- Tickets to professional games
- Stadium Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Global Power in world football
- La Liga is home to some of the world's best players
- Young players will get to compete against Spanish clubs
- Immersion into the Spanish culture
- Watch professional matches
- Train as a team
- Play in friendly matches
- Players will get to showcase their skills against prominent youth soccer teams in Spain.
- Site seeing and touring opportunities
- Sampling and exploring Spanish food, art and culture.
Houston to Madrid and back to Houston
Real Madrid vs Celta de Vigo & a Second division game
Players born in 2013 & 2014 will have to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All players born in 2012 or before are able to travel alone.
Yes but we highly recommend you select the land package
Yes but its up to the family to plan that accordingly
Yes but we recommend at least buying the land package to ensure transportation and entrance to all activities.
Use this advanced section to build your own layouts or to add custom HTML, Liquid, or scripts.